Dr.SYED JALALULLAHCHIEF AMIR GUIDE
All gifted by the Grace of ALLAH
Twenty one years experience in Haj Affairs and management, Worked relentlessly on Haj research and Haj management reforms with the Governments. Qualified in Islamic Shariat and Spiritual laws, trained by eminent Moulvis, Shaiks and Sufis.
Thirty Seven years of experience and public life - Directed complex projects from concept to completion, Held Senior Management positions.
An Ataullah (gifted) rare individual having extraordinary intellectual capabilities, with general, technical skills, and "real world" competence with practical knowledge and experience as, Administrator, Intellectual Thinker, Reformer, Research Scholar, Trainer, Visionary Leader, Mediator, Social activist, Peace keeper, and Nationalist, having worked in wide range of backgrounds.
Perform the Memorabble Once in Life Time Obligation HAJJ with the Expert Guides., Who will guide you in each and every step., We welcome you to be part of our groups., which will lead you to a peacful and spritual journey
Our Programme for Hajj 2016
|Englishh Date||Hijri Date||Details||Place of Stay|
|6 Sep 2016||5 Zull Hijjah||Arriving @ Jeddah Staying Azeezia & Perform Umrah||Makkah|
|7-8 Sep 2016||6-7 Zulll Hijjah||Stay in Azeezia||Makkah|
|9 - 13 Sep 2016||8-12 Zulll Hijjah||Hajj Days ( Mina, Muzdalifa & Araafaat)||Makkah|
|14 15 Sep 2016||13-14 Zull Hijjah||Completing the Remianing Rituals in Makkah ( Tawaf-e-Ziayarat & Tawaf-e-widha)||Azeezia & Makkah|
|16 Sep 2016||15 Zull Hijjjaahh||Travel to Madhhina Reaching Madhina Hotel @ Night.||Madhina|
|16 -19 Sep 2016||15-18 Zull Hijjah||Stayinng & doing Ibaadaats @ Madhina||Madhina|
|20 Sep 2016||19 Zull HIjjah||Leaving for Jeddah Return to Chennai||Madhina & Jeddah|
|Special Short Stay Hajj Group - 15 to 18 Days Rs.3,30,000/-|
|SMS Hajj2016 to 0-99400 36688|
|Other Special Groups|
|Economy Haj group||25 to 38 Days||Rs.3,30,000 to Rs.4,25,000.|
|Luxury Haj groups||15,25,30 Days||Rs.4,25,000 to Rs.5,00,000.|
AL MANASIK HAJ TOURS & TRAVELS (is a Authorized Private Haj Organizer Recogonized by the Govt.of India & Saudi Arabia). Haj is under the administrative control of The Ministry of External Affairs Government of INDIA the other Govt. Offices involved are Haj Committee of India and CGI Jeddah. The terms, conditions for Haj are signed by the Govt. of India & Govt. of Saudi Arabia in the bilateral agreement every year. There are many agencies involved in Haj operations which control Haj under various Ministries of the two countries. Therefore please try to understand clearly that -We do not have any control of the Airline, nor do we control any Moallim, Transport /Coach Company, Hotel, or any other service mentioned in the website brochure / pamphlet, as they are independently operating agencies. However, we take great care in selecting the necessary facilities required for conducting the Haj keeping in mind the pilgrims benefit & comfort. Also as we select them & inspect them, it doesn't mean that we can be responsible for any Delay or Improper services provided by these Independent agencies. In case of Injury, Death or Loss / Damage which is caused by the act or default of the management or employees of any Hotelier, Airlines, Moallim, Transport /Coach operator Company who are independent contractors arising outside our normal selection and inspection process, we are not responsible for the delayed / deficient services if any granted by them or / any act or actions of co- travelers which may result in availing the following and / or other services of the Haj operator..
CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
Please go through these Terms & Conditions below thoroughly and also feel free to ask any /all Queries. Kindly make clear of the Pilgrimage and avoid unwanted expectations which are beyond our limits. Also completely make clear of yourself before Booking with us. Please don't hesitate to ask.
- Single Male or Female must be above 40 years of age.
- Ladies cannot travel Alone without a Mehram.
- Below 40 years Males/Females should be accompanied by Mehram and family relationship must be proved on the passports or either by any original document for example Nikkahnama, Additional Passport, etc…
- Male child below 17 years should be accompanied with a Male Mehram and Child above 17 years should be accompanied by Female Mehram.
- For Hajj Visa process, Original Passport should be submitted before the month of Ramzan .
FOR INDIANS HOLDING FOREIGN PASSPORTS
- Any person who is Indian by origin but is holding a Foreign Passport must provide their OCI (Overseas Citizenship of India) or PIO (Person of Indian Origin Card) card to get their visa stamped from INDIA.
- For more information on PIO or OCI card please visit: http://www.immihelp.com/nri/overseascitizenshipindia/
AGREEMENT / IMPORTANT TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The tour costs have been fixed on net Airfare from Chennai/ Calicut/Kochi. Any increase in the package rates at the time of delivery of passport or before departures of the tour shall be collected from the passengers as per the prevailing exchange rate of that day.
- Satisfaction of the Pilgrim is our Prime Consideration any claim or complaint by the client must be intimated to AL MASASIK HAJ INDIA. In the very unlikely event of there being something not to your satisfaction on the pilgrimage that is directly under our control, it should be reported immediately so that there is an opportunity to correct/rectify the same. The tour operator shall not accept liability in respect of claims which are not reported to us immediately.
- Room Allotment as per our arrangement, No Choice of room will be entertained.
- Food will not be provided on Airports during intercity transfers and dinner at Muzdalifa. Personal food demands will not be entertained. Special food for Infants, Old Age people or Medical patients will have to be arranged by Hajjis themselves.
AL MANASIK HAJ will not be responsible if the pilgrim misses his flight due to any reason and in such case the passengers will have to bear the cost of rescheduling. In case the ticket can be rescheduled or else if the ticket is Non refundable, no refund will be made at all. If, during the period of rescheduling, the Umrah / Hajj Visa Expires New Visa fees has to be paid by Pilgrim.
- AL MANASIK HAJ INDIA reserves the Right to make alterations which pilgrim has to accept and for which no refund shall be made nor shall any claim be entertained.
- After entering into Saudi Arabia no pilgrim of AL MANASK HAJ INDIA shall be allowed to leave his/her companionship with his/her group. He/she will have to travel with the group and will not be allowed under any circumstances to leave the group. Once the Pilgrim reaches Jeddah Passports will be taken by Saudi Authorities and will be under their custody till the return.
- No liability on the part AL MANASIK HAJ INDIA arising in any way out of this contract in respect of any tour shall exceed the total amount paid or agreed to be paid.
- Partly utilized services are also considered as fully utilized. In such circumstances no refund shall be applicable.
- Whatever matter relating to the tours marketed / coordinated by AL MANASIK HAJ , the matter will be settled in arbitrary manner.
- Handicap / old / sick passengers have to be accompanied by a relative and are requested to carry their own Wheelchair. Special requests (Pregnant or Handicapped) if any please inform us before departure without fail. If any additional charge occurs then it should be bared the Pilgrims.
- All payments should be cleared 45 days before departure. Visa stamping is subject to approval by Saudi Embassy. AL MANASIK HAJ will not be responsible for any Delay, Rejection or Mistake by Saudi Embassy and in that case Mofa Fees will have to be paid by Haji. Visa stamping fees is Non Refundable.
- Standard Local Ziarats in Makkah and Madina are included in the packages.Package cost does not include any Personal expenses or Room Service cost.
- All prices mentioned on Websites and Brochures are on Sharing in a Room.
- Al Manasik Haj is not responsible for inconveniences caused during hajj days.
- Terms & Conditions / Package prices / Airfare are subject to change without any prior notice.
HARDSHIPS / INCONVENIENCES EXPECTED DURING HAJJ DAYS
All the arrangements for the Hajies transport in Makkah, Madina, Azeezia and during the Hajj days Dhul Hajj 8th to 12th is totally managed by the Moallims, who work under the Saudi Government. For the services provided by the Moallim for the transports and during the hajj days AL MANASIK HAJ pays the entire charges for each Haji. AL MANASIK HAJ is not responsible for any inconvenience caused by the services provided by the Moallim.
- Due to the heavy crowd and non-movement of Traffic it becomes From start till end of Hajj, (From Chennai back to Chennai) all Hajies will be under the control of Management of AL MANASIK HAJ .
- It is incumbent upon all pilgrims to abide by the rules and regulations enforced By the AL MANASIK HAJ , Saudi Arabian Authorities and Govt. Of India from time to time for the Hajies in connection with the Hajj pilgrimage.
- It should be ensured that no prohibited / contraband articles are carried by the pilgrims during tour. Anyone violating these rules will be doing so at his/her own risk/peril. 'AL MANASIK HAJ ' will not be responsible for their acts.
- 'AL MANASIK HAJ ' reserves the right to vary or cancel all or any part of the 'HAJ' program if for any reason facilities as committed cannot be provided.
- Our 'HAJ' programs are based on special group rates which are available subject to a minimum number of passengers traveling together. Therefore 'AL MANASIK HAJ ' reserves the right to cancel or modify these programs if the minimum number of passenger are not achieved.
- 'AL MANASIK HAJ ' is not liable in any way for cancellation or alternations caused by war, or the threat of war, civil commotions, strikes, natural disaster, terrorist activities, problems with transportation, flight cancellations, the closure of Airports or any other events beyond the direct control of 'AL MANASIK HAJ '.
- Should such circumstances occur before the customer's departure date 'AL MANASIK HAJ ' will, if possible, offer alternative arrangements and make price adjustments accordingly. In the event of cancellations under such circumstances a refund will be made after deducting charges incurred towards HAJ arrangement.
We are a team of highly experienced talented and energetic business back grounded, Islamic/ Reaserch Scholars, who run this Haj Group, AL MANASIK HAJ
Hajj travel is Organized, supervised and managed by our Chief Amir, Guide Dr.SYED JALALULLAH, English, Urudu and Tamil bayans by renowned alims and ulamas who have in depth knowledge of Haj and Umrah. Prior to each Hajj and Umrah trip, we conduct in-depth educational & interactive Hajj seminars for those who intend to make Hajj and Umrah and for those who want to attain a better understanding of the manaasiks [rituals] and other aspects of Hajj travel.
We ensure that every Hajee's questions and concerns are addressed to their satisfaction by conducting regular speeches from the renowned Islamic scholars during the Haj and Umrah pilgrimage. That's why we have been very successful by Allah's grace till now. Inclusions
Documents required for Haj:
- Advance Amount of INR 1,00,000 by Cash/Cheque/DD/RTGS BANK TRANSFER in favour AL MANASIK HAJ TOURS & TRAVELS
- For Hajj: 12 colour photos in white back ground size: 4cm x 6cm size photos.
- Original passport with 7 months minimum validity from the date of departure and minimum 4 empty pages.
- All foreign passport holders have to give their PIO/CIO cards for Umrah / Hajj visa stamping.
- Please read our Terms and Conditions fully before booking.
- A deposit of INR 100000/- per person must be made at the time of booking. If, for any reason, the booking cannot be subsequently confirmed by AL MANASIK HAJ a full refund will be made.
- Balance amount should be paid whenever intimation is given to you through a Phone call or Letter.
- Full settlement should be made 45 days before the departure date.
Once the booking has been confirmed the following charges will be payable in the event of cancellation by the applicant (passenger).
The Haj passenger will loose
- 100% amount will be lost if the Cancellation is made 20 days prior to departure this means the refund will be nil/zero
- 50% Cancellation less than 30 days prior to departure
- 25% Cancellation less than 45 days prior to departure
- INR5000 less if the cancellation is made 45 days before departure date
- For refund, receipts issued at the time of payment should be submitted back.
- We prefer All Payments should be made through Cheque/DD/ Rtgs/Neft Online Bank transfers.
- Payments made through Cheque/DD should be favoring "AL MANASIK HAJ TOURS & TRAVELS''
- Please do not give CASH to anyone who says as an Agents or Branch Offices. Because we don't have any Agents or Branch Offices throughout India.
- AL MANASIK HAJ will not be responsible for any Cash Payments to any of the so called Agents.
- CASH Deposits should only be made after confirming on mobile no. 9940036688
- Our Bank details as follows:
|AL MANASIK HAJ TOURS & TRAVELS Bank Account Details|
|A/c Name||AL MANASIK HAJ TOURS & TRAVELS|
|Bank Name||AXIS BANK LTD.,|
|Branch||RS.PURAM, COIMBATORE -TN|
|PAN No||AFAPJ 0983J|
|Bank Name||CORPORATION BANK|
The Last Sermon of Prophet Muhammed (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam).
This sermon was delivered on the ninth day of dhul-hijjah 10 A.H., in the Uranah valley of Mount Arafat. After praising and thanking Allah Prophet Muhammed (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) said :
"O People,Lend me an attentive ear, for I know not whether after this year, I shall ever be amongst you again. Therefor listen to what I am saying to you very carefully and take these words to those who could not be present here today.
O People, Just as you regard this month, this day, this city as sacred, so regard the life and property of every Muslim as a sacred trust. Return the goods entrusted to you to their rightful owners. Hurt no one so that no one may hurt you. Remember that you will indeed meet your Lord, and that He will indeed reckon your deeds. Allah has forbidden you to take usury (interest); therefore all interest obligation shall henceforth be waived. Your capital, however, is yours to keep. You will neither inflict nor suffer any inequity. Allah has Judged that there shall be no interest and that all interest due to Abbas Ibn ‘Abd al Muttalib (the Prophet's uncle) shall henceforth be waived.
Beware of Satan for the safety of your religion. He has lost all hope that he will ever be able to lead you astray in big things, so beware of following him in small things.
O People, It is true that you have certain rights in regard to your women, but they also have rights over you. Remember that you have taken them as your wives, only under Allah's trust and with His permission. If they abide by your right then to them belongs the right to be fed and clothed in kindness. Do treat you women well and be kind to them, for they are your partners and committed helpers. And it is your right that they do not make friends with anyone of whom you do not approve, as well as never to be unchaste.
O People, Listen to me in earnest, worship Allah, say your five daily prayers (Salah), fast during the month of Ramadan, and give your wealth in Zakat. Perform Hajj if you can afford to.
All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black, nor a black has any superiority over a white- except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim, which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not therefor, do injustice to yourselves.
Remember one day you will appear before Allah and answer for your deeds. So beware, do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone. People, no prophet or apostle will come after me and no new faith will be born. Reason well therefore, O people, and understand words which I convey to you. I leave behind me two things, the Quran and the Sunnah (Hadith), and if you follow these you will never go astray. All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again; and may the last ones understand my words better than those who listened to me directly. Be my witness, O Allah, that I have conveyed your message to your people.".